Request a Review
**Review requests are now back open**
If you are an author or working with an author and would like to request that I review your book, I would be happy to consider it. However, I do have a few guidelines.
- I accept books that are already published (both print and ebook) and ARCs.
- My reviews will be honest and based on my opinion of the book. An agreement to review your book does not guarantee that I will have a positive opinion of it. I have a responsibility to my readers to give my true thoughts and that includes any negative comments I might have.
- Though I am open to most genres, I am selective with the books I will read and review. If I don’t feel like the book is for me, I will respond and let you know.
- When sending a review request, please include the author, title, publication date (if not already published), genre, and a short summary.
- Requested reviews will include a note mentioning that I received the book in exchange for a review.
- Reviews will include the cover image, summary, discussion of the setting, characters, writing style, and overall thoughts, and a link to the book on Goodreads. I can also link to your website, if you would like.
- Typical review turnaround will depend on the length, content, and my current workload. I will respond to your request with an estimated time frame in which I can review the book.
- All content on this site is owned by me. If you would like to re-post any part of my review, you must credit it back to me and include a link to the original post.
If you would like to accept these guidelines and request a review, please use this contact form.